nafex - Re: [NAFEX] PNWFTA

  • From: Suzi Teghtmeyer <srt175f@smsu.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: lostman_amiga@yahoo.com
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] PNWFTA
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:21:57 -0500

Hi Rob,
Google search:
http://www.treeconnect.com/pnwfta-more.html
THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST FRUIT TESTER'S ASSOCIATION was first formed in the Yakima Valley of Washington State in 1986 for the apple growers of the PNW. This was initiated by James K. Ballard, a retired Washington State University Cooperative Extension tree fruit agent. It soon became international in scope with about 400 members in 26 states, 3 provinces in Canada, Mexico, and 12 overseas countries.
------Suzi Teghtmeyer
Librarian, Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science
Southwest Missouri State University Mtn. Grove Campus and Missouri Fruit Experiment Station
9740 Red Spring Rd, Mountain Grove, MO 65711
Phone: 417-926-4105, Fax: 417-926-6646, email: srt175f@smsu.edu
AgNIC Viticulture site: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/viticulture1.html
Member: CBHL, USAIN, ALA, ACRL, IAALD