nafex - Re: [NAFEX] PNWFTA

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] PNWFTA
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:19:30 -0700

The PNWFTA is still around, though with another name. They felt the old
name didn't fit. It's something like the Western Cascade Tree Fruit
Association now. And Jim Ballard is still around, too.

For fruit breeding programs, you should get Advances in Fruit Breeding,
edited by J. N. Moore.

-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.bunchgrapes.com