nafex - Re: [NAFEX] elderberries

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] elderberries
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:16:44 -0500

opposite story here.

Ive planted many "York" & one other standard cultivar whose name is escaping
me. They are
spreading & spreading with no sign of fatigue or die back. They've been in
the ground at least 8
years. Ive never cut them back. Each bush is giving me in excess of 5
gallons of berries which
I promptly turn into wine.

mIEKAL