nafex - Re: [NAFEX] spam from this list?

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] spam from this list?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:17:41 -0400

Ginda
I have a separate e-mail address in hotmail just a _ in a different place but the same password. I never use my regular e-mail address when I am ordering something or requesting information from anyone Or anyplace I do not want to have my regular e-mail. My original was getting 50 or more junk mail a day sometimes. I have not had any problems for over a year now. And when the other gets clogged I will move the _ in my address and start another but can leave my regular for a long time. But neither have been having any problems for over a year now.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.