nafex - Re: [NAFEX] spam from this list?

  • From: Sam Franc <franc@oregonfast.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] spam from this list?
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 07:45:31 -0700

What do you guys use to get so much spam?
I am curious because I almost never receive any spam.
And I belong to several lists like this one.
I do not visit chat rooms and do not join Yahoo or any of those places>
Sam

Ginda Fisher wrote:

There's no attachment, and it looks like all the rest of my spam (which is copious) except that it happens to be about growing fruit, rather than about sex or drugs or easy money. I only wrote out of concern that someone might be using this list to gather names.
Thanks.
Ginda

(I'm using an unusual mailer on an unusual OS, so most viruses don't work. Outlook on WinXX is nearly a monoculture and attracts predators.)