nafex - [NAFEX] Re: nafex digest, Vol 1 #81 - 6 msgs

  • From: Bob Cannon <tfnews@gate.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: nafex digest, Vol 1 #81 - 6 msgs
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 18:21:08 -0400

Hi,

I never thought I would need to defend Yahoo... I own three groups through the Yahoo service and other than the annoying ads that Yahoo adds we have almost zero spam (3 groups with close to 500 members). One thing we do that serves to weed out potential spam is moderate new members for a short while.

Even when Yahoo recently forced everyone to reset their preferences (or get spam) we only lost one member.

I usually read these posts fairly closely and must have missed the one referred to as spam on grafting.

Best of growing,

Bon
SW Florida

>You just answered your own question. Not joining Yahoo is a great way to avoid spam.

  • [NAFEX] Re: nafex digest, Vol 1 #81 - 6 msgs, Bob Cannon, 07/09/2002