nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Gasoline Contamination

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Gasoline Contamination
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 12:38:23 -0400

I didn't use Stabil or anything. I have 11 small engines and old Corvair and two vehicles. I have never used Stabil untill a couple years I tried it. I found it did not make any difference. I never drain the fuel It is not necessary and can rust the insdes of engine parts by being humid.
Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.