nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Killing Poison Ivy

  • From: "Gianni's mail" <gianni-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Killing Poison Ivy
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 17:03:39 -0400

[mailto:nafex-admin@lists.ibiblio.org]On Behalf Of Jacquelyn Kuehn

Dear NAFEXers,

Please let me know yes or no, and name or no name. I need permission from ,
Michael Phillips,
Tom Olenio, Sam Franc, Boyd Manges, John Mosko, Chris Mauchline, Helene,
Gianni,
Bill Russell,
and Ginda Fisher.
Thanks so much.

Jackie Kuehn

Hi Jackie:
If anything I have contributed in the past or even now can help
another Nafexer in the printed 1/4ly
Pomona, most lovingly admired publication for our organization. You will never
have to ask my "OK" again.
>From this point forward, I give anything I know to Pomona and all the
>Nafexer's
for their use and for you the Editor to disseminate in any way you deem
necessary for the good of the organization.........
Heck, I thought that's why we were all here anyway?
And.....
Thanks for asking. :- ]
All the best,

John Rosano II, (~Gianni)