nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Poison ivy

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Poison ivy
  • Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 09:35:49 -0500

I had a lot of success with laying down clear plastic for about 2 months & having the sun burn them out.   Goats also work pretty well tho Im not sure if the active ingredient is passed on to the milk.

mIEKAL

Michael Phillips wrote:

 Someone asked me about poison ivy taking over a block of older apple trees. Any suggestions how to get rid of such without using herbicides or any other method that would damage the trees?Thanks!MichaelMichael Phillips
Lost Nation Orchard
Heartsong Farm Healing Herbs
RFD 1  Box 275
Groveton, NH 03582 Check out the 2002 events happening here at Hearts