nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: Winesap Apple

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: Winesap Apple
  • Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 00:06:24 -0400

Ginda Fisher wrote:

> Lawrence,
>
> Okay. I'll probably do it this weekend, or possibly next weekend. I
> have sorted a few of the letters into "subfolders" (such as one for
> administrative stuff, such as this year's gripes about Yahoo and last
> year's gripes about copywrite protection, and another for pests). I can
> just move everything back into the main NAFEX foled before copying the
> files, or I can leave it as is. Please let me know what you prefer.

I would suggest leaving it as is but if you don't minding burning both
versions onto disk
that would be even better. Copying all messages in a folder to a
destination folder
is easy and quick - just highlite a message in source folder then select
all then copy to new folder.

Or just send me one copy of the original and if I have problems reading
it maybe you could send me
another, with folders merged. No need to destroy your nafex folder
structure
for no reason.

> Also, there are a few letters I have deleted - mostly viruses and chat
> about (computer) viruses, but I make no guarantees as to the
> completeness of my archives - just that I am a packrat, and have stored
> all sorts of letters about plants I don't like that only live in
> climates other than mine, just because I am a packrat.

I _know_ about that of which you speak .............. packrat,
infojunkie, Web technoevangelist............

> Ginda

Many thanks again,

LL

--