nafex - [nafex] Chat Line

  • From: "Dr. Ethan Natelson" <natelson@pipeline.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Chat Line
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 08:57:13 -0400

Dear Group,

Greg Miller has just sent out a very thoughtful and detailed discussion
which outlines the concerns many of us have with changing the sponsorship
and oversite of the chat line. In discussions among the Nafex Board
members, we have found that most are quite satisfied with the present
arrangement (with the major exception of Lon), and several are not
subscribers (their loss). I think spam would be an annoying problem with
any list sponsor we might choose. I really have not seen anything that
would suggest a major reason for change, at this juncture. I am also not
clear that the silent majority of the 250 plus subscribers really want a
change. David Ulmer, the Nafex webmaster, has plans to update and improve
the Nafex website which will be discussed at our next Board meeting in
Minnesota in September. It may well be that at some time in the future, this
chat line could be rolled into the Nafex website. Thus, in speaking for the
Board, I would thank Greg for his patience and the outstanding job he has
done in organizing and continuing to manage the list and hope that he will
continue to do so.

Regards, Ethan

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.