nafex - [nafex] Re: Is grafting a blood sport?

  • From: "crmauch" <mauch1@aol.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: Is grafting a blood sport?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 20:28:42 -0000

> Great idea; I think I'll make one from 1/8" sheet teflon (from a
> plastics store)
> --
> Hank Parker

Hmmmm, this got me thinking. I was at a grafting workshop this
spring. At the workshop, one of the observers worked professionally
in the field of saftey. He mentioned that there were now Kevlar
gloves available (he wasn't sure of a source, and I haven't heard
anything since). He felt that they had good "feel" and would be good
to have on our non-knife hand.

Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6

Buy Stock for $4