nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Pruning and Growth

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Pruning and Growth
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:24:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

What I have read indicates that 75% of sprout and suckering growth occurs
in the spring.

Whether this is a result of pruning or just the natural cycle I do not
know.

I know that I read that bit of information in regards to chemicaly
ihibiting this growth till the spring growth spurt was over.

Later,
Tom

--

Buy Stock for $4