nafex - Re: [nafex] Soil Sterilization

  • From: Keith Benson <kgbenson@mindspring.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Soil Sterilization
  • Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 19:02:59 -0400

A note about soil sterilization: If you are talking about true
sterilizatioon - don't steam or boil - autoclav. Now most folks done't have
one
lying around - but - an autoclave is merely a glorified pressure cooker. Use
that and you will truely sterilize the soil.

Keith

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.