nafex - RE: [nafex] Soil Sterilization

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "'nafex@yahoogroups.com'" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: RE: [nafex] Soil Sterilization
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 14:13:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I am sure you have heard on bean innoculant. It is a bacteria that
supplies nitrogen to the plant. You put the innoculant in the ground
with the seed. There is also myco. fungi that are soil fungi's that
penetrate the plant root and help the plant grow better, and faster.

You can buy these things to "augment" the soil flora you already have.

Later,
Tom

--

Buy Stock for $4