nafex - Re: [nafex] Pawpaw

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Pawpaw
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 10:14:31 -0500

Steve
I have pawpaws 21 varieties. I do not sell trees or seedlings. I do have
a couple pounds of ready to plant pawpaw seeds of the mixed varieties.I will
give you the e-mail address of Tollgate Gardens whose specialty is pawpaws.
Grafted and seedlings. "Potted" ! toll3gate2@juno.com ask them for catalog.
His trees go fast and he never has enough. So contact and order early.
Mention Gordon. Tollgate Gardens was the first to break the 1 pound barrier
on pawpaws. That was Corwin Davis also called the pawpaw man.