nafex - Re: [nafex] Doyle vs. Triple Crown

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Doyle vs. Triple Crown
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 18:00:30 +0000

Don thanks so much for your extensive blackbberry note. You and my minor
success with chester have convinced me to give both a try. I've got the
severtson literature. Have you seen their video? is it worth the $? Mn.
Del

(If it's ever needed, we do have a special jail for illegitimate offspring,
complete with winter torture!)