nafex - Re: [nafex] Doyle vs. Triple Crown

  • From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Doyle vs. Triple Crown
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:27:10 +0000

Thanks Don, yes I had asked if trailing blackberries and dewberries were
basically the same. I wonder if a modification of your support
structure, allowing it to be laid down during the winter like we do with
climbing roses here, would reduce to risk involved with trying to grow
these so far north. Maybe adding a cover or mulch over the whole thing
in the event of too little snow cover? Does anyone know if there is a
rodent problem if they are mulched over?
vic NH zone 3

[Image]