nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: low acid apple

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: low acid apple
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 09:51:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Have to chime in on the salt issue.

I have read that recent studies indicate that salt is not the "bad guy"
that the governmnet has painted it to be for the past 50 years. However,
the government is so invested and entrenched in it's own hype it refuses
to change it's postion.

Guess they figure if they admit they have been wrong for 50 years we will
wonder what else they are wrong about. (smile)

Ciao for now,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio