nafex - Re: [nafex] Stark Bros. Gone

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <doreenh@ticon.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Stark Bros. Gone
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:57:49 -0500

F&G went under in part to the Michigan Bulb fiasco. They were fined for
their fraudulent contests and started losing money hand over fist. Their
losses dragged down all the other associated companies. According to
insider reports, the management actually used Michigan Bulb as an excuse for
a multitude of bad business decisions. Sounds like the enterprise was
doomed from the beginning.
Doreen Howard