nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: chilling hours

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: chilling hours
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 03:19:22 -0000

I dont know how to figure chilling hours ....we certainly had 4 months
completely below freezing, much below 0. I'd say an absolute minimum would
be 3000 hours below freezing and probably a lot more. I'll call around and
see if there is actually some gov. agency that actually records such info.?
any idea where to learn the chill req. of manchurian apricot? Mn. Del