nafex - Re: [nafex] apricot shock treatment

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] apricot shock treatment
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 04:33:33 -0000

Gordon, it could make my head spin, this tree apprenticeship. Do I make it
colder, or hotter? Since your idea is easiest I'll go for that. I've got
very a similar greenhouse right now out of a half of a 50 gallon opaque
white plastic cola drum. that is housing all my grape and currant
propagations in our garden. It hit 101 degrees today inside this so I opened
it a bit. but the principle is the same.
thanks to both you and Victoria for the imput. Del