nafex - Fw: Fw: [nafex] hard cider guild

  • From: "Helga and Bert Dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Fw: Fw: [nafex] hard cider guild
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 20:48:00 -0400

Hello Mike
Tom Olenio found the following.
Hope you have access to a "Real Player"
Cheers      Bert

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Olenio
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: [nafex] hard cider guild

Hi,

Here is a clip of your song, I guess Nokia offers it as ring tone on some of their cellular phones;

You will need "Real Player" to hear it'

http://www.tones4fones.com/tones/ciderdr.mp3

Still looking.

Tom

Helga and Bert Dunn wrote:

 Hi TomYou know I'm hopeless in a web search. Are you into music 'on line'?Can you help Mike & me?Cheers        Bert
----- Original Message ----- To: nafex@yahoogroups.comSent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 6:35 PMSubject: Re: [nafex] hard cider guild
 Re theme song
I did a quick search but could not come up with a place on the web that had it. can you point me to some place so I can hear it. thanks
Mike

Helga and Bert Dunn wrote:

Hello Mike TomlinsonI recommend the theme song of all cider makers should be "I Am A Cider Drinker" by the Wurzels. We have it on a 45 by Attic Records #AT151.It is likely also on Attic LP #LAT 1018 "Combined Harvester" by the WurzelsCheers               Bert
Bert Dunn   RR4 Tottenham   Ont    zone 4b
www.hardygrapes.tottenham.on.ca see also http://www.littlefatwino.com/bertslist.html

Thomas Olenio
Ontario, Canada
Hardiness Zone 6a