nafex - RE: [nafex] Persimmons & Pawpaws in zone 4?

  • From: Tom Volkening <volkenin@mail.lib.msu.edu>
  • To: "'nafex@yahoogroups.com'" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: RE: [nafex] Persimmons & Pawpaws in zone 4?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:19:36 -0500

I have had pretty good luck with the two Pawpaw trees I have. I am in Zone
5 near Lansing, MI and the trees have survided some -20 F weather with no
apparent problems. Last year I had about 25 lbs. of fruit from the trees.

Tom Volkening
Engineering Library
1515 Engineering Building
Michigan State University