nafex - [nafex] winesap apple scion?

  • From: D Gray <s1d2willard@yahoo.com>
  • To: NAFEX@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] winesap apple scion?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:53:36 -0800 (PST)

I've been wanting a winesap apple grafting for several
years but have been unable to find a donor. Is anyone
willing to send a few scions? I'll be glad to refund
mailing costs. I was familiar with the winesaps on
the west coast (USA), but don't know if they could
bear in the northeast? I sure miss their flavor,
though ... any suggestions?

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

We give away $70,000 a month! Come to iWin.com for
your chance to win!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/olMXHC/BJVCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM