nafex - [nafex] pomona Issues

  • From: "Gordon C. Nofs" <gcnofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] pomona Issues
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 10:08:18 -0500

Hi
I am rounding up my copies of Pomona that go back to 1981, I thought that
I had all the copies that I could get before '86 I am still finding them.
Plus the annual Northern Nut growers manuals with a vast amount of
knowledge. I will be Offering them to the best price. I am premature in
listing all the copies that I have. But I will when I find that I have all
that I can find. There should be over 60 copies. Plus Roster copies of
members of Pomona. They are now spread across my floor downstairs in order
so that I will know if I have found them all.
Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.
Phone: 810-736-7089
gcnofs@hotmail.com