nafex - Re: [nafex] pomona

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] pomona
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 13:11:02 -0000

Lostman, I bought the back issues 6 months ago- highly recomended.
Which
reminds me... to organize them, and now my catalogs and such....I go to the
local copy shop stationary store and buy 35 cent 'hinged snappable rings'.
Then go into my shop and drill a stack of whatever (on the drill press using
a spur type drill bit) in the top left corner.Now my stacks of booklets are
organizeable. its best to sandwich the booklets between 2 boards.
Regular spiral drill bits in a hand held drill would work if sharp. Some
printing shops have a special paper drilling machine..shouldn't cost much
to pay them.Mn.Del