nafex - [nafex] Che

  • From: "Pete" <pete@riflemag.com>
  • To: "Plant NAFEXGROUP" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Che
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 20:48:23 -0600

Hello
I am a new member of NAFEX. I have a Che from "Edible Landscaping" on the way and will be here tomorrow.
It is supposed to be a fruit bearing tree. I just found some other info stating that it is a sexual plant and there must be both sexes to get any fruit. I wonder if the one I ordered is truly self fruitful....I will call them tomorrow for additional info...but thought would ask the group.
ALSO....how does one access the archives to search for stuff ?
I am in zone 8bB .
Thanks to all...
Pete

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm
the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
--George Mason

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
www..com