nafex - [nafex] Re: Global warming? Where's the proof?

  • From: edforest55@hotmail.com
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: Global warming? Where's the proof?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:42:50 -0000

The proof of global warming is in the weather records, the last ten
years were the warmest in recorded history, or this is what I heard,
so my saying so isn't the prooof of course, but there are records
that are undeniable.
That combined with animal migrations that have never occurred before,
birds moving up mountains, fish populations going north, sturgeons
spawning in the fall instead of the spring. What surprises me is that
this isn't on the headlines everyday.
You need to just look around at the incredible domination of the
human population, (especially as Katy said- the American oppulence
and wastefullnes which uses 6 times the energy of other
industrialized countries) and any reasonable person, has to be aware
inside that there is going to be a price to pay.
Sure, so what, maybe some day we will be able to grow oranges in
Illinois, but if this doesn't scare you, the sheer immensity of the
changes that are occuring, then your fright instincts aren't serving
you properly.
Kevin