nafex - [nafex] Global warming? Where's the proof?

  • From: Lucky Pittman <Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Global warming? Where's the proof?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:44:56 -0600

Katy,
I'm not picking a fight, and you may be right - I just haven't seen conclusive evidence, other than mostly unchallenged releases from the Kyoto group that global warming is 'fact' and that 'humans are to blame'.  Call me a skeptic.

Check out the JunkScience website(http://www.junkscience.com), and you'll soon find that a lot of what the popular press presents to us is not founded in science or reliable fact.