nafex - Re: [nafex] Antique Pears

  • From: mike tomlinson <tugger@netreach.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Antique Pears
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:50:02 -0500

Jerry
I, too, saw Nick's listing of these two varieties and wonder if Brandy is
the same as Brandywine. My farm is on a branch of the Brandywine River; the
Brandywine (river valley) is a sub region of SE PA and Delaware and so
intuitively I have a hard time making the jump to seeing the name being the
same as a type of spirit. BUT it's probably as close as I'll get.
Thanks
Mike