nafex - [nafex] Cherries in September or later

  • From: "Mark Lee" <piper3@uswest.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Cherries in September or later
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:22:02 -0000

I am looking for late ripening sweet cherries. The latest I could
find for sale is Sweet September from Burnt Ridge nursery, which
ripens not suprisingly in September. I have also read that a
breeding program in Hungary has some very late ripening varieties in
there collection that are not for sale (yet). What is the latest
ripening sweet cherry that anyone is aware of?
-Mark Lee
Seattle