nafex - Re: [nafex] Cherries in September or later

  • From: "Richard J. Ossolinski" <osso@acadia.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Cherries in September or later
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:23:14 -0500

Mark,
Blackheart and Downer's Late Red are two sweet cherries that were listed years
ago in the Southmeadow Fruit Gardens catalog and described as being "very
late," though I don't really know what that means. It's been many years since
they've offered these varieties, but perhaps they could direct you to a
current source (though to date they've ignored my recent request for
information
regarding their newly introduced Celestia apple [anyone out there have any
info?])
Just a thought. (www.southmeadowfruitgardens.com)
Richard