nafex - Re: [nafex] Copyright issues (formerly Online and in Pirint)

  • From: PermacultureNo1@aol.com
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Copyright issues (formerly Online and in Pirint)
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 08:20:23 EST

In a message dated 12/11/00 1:51:41 PM, the.fluffy.bunny@juno.com writes:

<< Dan wrote:

There is no "right to steal."

My reply:

There is no moral right, but in general, society condones theft. Social
Security, and all other forms of well-fare are theft. When you take the
labors from someone without their consent it is theft no matter how you
try and represent it, and no matter how you try and legally position it.

Wishing you the best,
TFB >>

Thanks for correcting me on that point, Kevin. Yes, theft is legalized in
many ways, though we may not agree on the particulars. However, mostly NAFEX
is a friendly and cooperative group of people and it would seem that ethical,
if not moral, considerations might pertain even lacking force of law. :-)

Dan

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/423498/_/976800030/