nafex - Re: [nafex] Plant shipping costs

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Plant shipping costs
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:04:13 -0500

One plus for US mail is that they are much more "household" oriented.
Their overnight express service used to deliver on Sundays and holidays
(maybe it still does.) I've had excellent luck with their "express
mail" service for small parcels, and their prices are very competitive.
Truth be told, despite what I said below, I send everything USPS, even
to merchants who ask me not to, because they are so much more consumer
friendly. I don't know if they are friendly for retailers, though.

Ginda