nafex - Re: [nafex] Aligning the dominant root

  • From: "Bill Russell" <shaman@penn.com>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Aligning the dominant root
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 10:45:22 -0400

As a physicist, when I'm in the laboratory I'm a scientist. But when I am in my garden, I sometimes feel that I'm more.

Bill

Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 2:03 AM

Does not sound to be believable or scientific.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Horticultural Consultant on Lesser Known Indian Plants
186/3 Jail Road
Mandi  HP  175 001  INDIA
Phone;(01905)22810  Fax:(01905)25419