nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Forward this message too.

  • From: "J. Rosano II" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Forward this message too.
  • Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 17:07:03 -0400

Dear NAFEXers:

I myself did have some exchanges with Dr. Parmar and found him to be
absolutely
a man of his word and represented everything that he offered in it's entirety
to be true. And he furnished replacements at no expense when something did not
work or perform in a satisfactory manner.
He is of good character and an asset to the worldwide horticultural community.
And I do agree with the other posters query whereas the regard to
phytosanitary
documentation and entry permitting. His funding is limited to remedy this.
Cannot we as a group find a way to help someone like him who merely wants to
help
us introduce varietals for possible consideration in development?
Lets try to to help him to help ourselves? Everyone benefits, no?

Hector I have come to know as a swell guy we are pals and I know if there had
been a discrepancy years before it may have been a mere oversight on either
part
and do know Hectar is not only tremendously good at what he does but he is a
very,
very generous man and has no mean volition's or bones in his entire body.
Hope you don't mind Hectar only trying to help. : )

Thank you Hecta, Dr. Parmar and the Nafexers!

Sorry to have bothered the continuum...
Best wishes,
John
hector black wrote:

> [...]

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Dial 1-800-555-TELL, say "Phone Booth"
http://click.egroups.com/1/9532/15/_/423498/_/970866300/