nafex - [nafex] Re: FULL size fruit tree stock???

  • From: "Christopher Mauchline" <mauch1@aol.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: FULL size fruit tree stock???
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:10:38 -0000

Bear Creek Nursery sells
Antonovka and Ranetka (full sized stock)
EMLA 111 and Poland 18 (semi-standard)
Siberian C Peach (only 10-20% dwarfing)
European Pear (full-sized stock)
Harbin Pear (Pyrus ussuriensis) (full-sized stock for Asian Pear)

so there appears to options that are full sized or close to full
sized stock available.

Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6