nafex - [nafex] FULL size fruit tree stock???

  • From: "Gordon C. Nofs" <gcnofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] FULL size fruit tree stock???
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 22:38:28 EDT

Hi
My daughter's friend want's apples, pear, peaches, etc on full size stock.
Is there any full size stock to be gotten? I know if there is that there are
not all the varieties she is looking for. So I would like to get full size
or near full size to graft the varities she wants.
I did recommend that if she could find what she wants on any stock to buy
it and then maybe score and put on some rooting hormone and plant the union
enough below ground level.
Comments

Gordon C. Nofs Flint, MI.