msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] This is a real shame!

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Deb Cranford <estrail1rider@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] This is a real shame!
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 05:20:32 -0700 (PDT)

OK ty...after reading more of Dick Sweet's messages, I am disgusted with this person. Glad he is not the same one.
I wanted to come this year, I just felt that I would feel out of order. I will be there. I receivec an email from Irvin (?) and I told him how much I appreciated you and how much you have helped me. I am going to encourage the people on the Penn. to get their training. If this new guy that rides with MSAR over there wins the sheriff's election, maybe it will have a better chance.
Debbie