msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Good Samaritan Laws

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Dick L Sweet" <dsweet.fsm@voyager.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Good Samaritan Laws
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:03:50 -0400

Mr. “for hire” ….you simply do not recognize or care that there is a world and knowledge outside of and beyond your own!!!

We will continue to do the correct thing, right thing, be better at it, more responsive, better qualified and more experienced till we route all you self aggrandizing “for hire” ambulance chasers out of business…….cause that is who you are and what you do!!!