msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Good Samaritan Laws

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Good Samaritan Laws
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:25:01 -0400

If I ever got paid for anything I do for MSAR both my tax accountant and my investment counselor would have heart attacks. Investigate and learn before you

Start confusing career with professional, and amateur or dilettante with a true volunteer.   I have tried to modify your opinions off list but you hit the wrong key.

Irv Lichtenstein