msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Volunteers...mayhem???

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Dick L Sweet" <dsweet.fsm@voyager.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Volunteers...mayhem???
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:08:44 -0400

Well then Chris….why do you continue to claim that we who do not have your title behind our names are “unqualified”?

So that is what you tell the “victims family” when all of YOUR expertise fails…….we volunteers screwed it up?????  Nice……….

Untrained…………..we lifers , those of us who ARE professionals by a results standard……….are trained!!!