msar-riders - [MSAR] Fwd: Search for Lauren Spierer--off list

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Dick L Sweet <dsweet.fsm@voyager.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Fwd: Search for Lauren Spierer--off list
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:46:27 -0400

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dick L Sweet <dsweet.fsm@voyager.net>
Date: June 18, 2011 9:36:26 AM EDT
To: IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN <ilichten1@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [MSAR] Search for Lauren Spierer--off list

One last thing COO , I m sure you feed on titles, next time We Need a self selling expert to do a seminar we will call you. When we need nonself agrandizing experienced hoofs on the ground, we won t.
How did you become so ful of yourself?
And WOW who was timing you when you made your comparision searches? How many ended up in "finds"?
Keep up your good work and pls take a course in how to win through encouragement vs selfindulgent criticism.
CEO
COO
Pres
CFO
Husband
Father
Grandfather
Elder
Consultant
Christian
Servant to Him

Empressed yet?
Seriously,  I deal with "you" on a daily basis

Sent from my iPhone