msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Arizona, horse and rider certification

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "E.S." <ES212@QWEST.NET>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Arizona, horse and rider certification
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 11:03:28 -0700

Hi Uma,

I'm with the pima county sheriff posse, however as strange as it sound , we have not been doing "real" search work do to the fact that one individual in our group put himself before any other interest of SAR, it's his way or no way.. (it's sad) I just got my SARTECH III by NASAR and hope that more posse members will do the same, I would like to adapt more national standards for mounted search and rescue, so we all be on the same standards and not just work base on a "made up" standards created by this individual.

Thank you

----- Original Message ----- From: "Una Smith" <una.smith@att.net>