msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] gaited?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "David leadbetter" <dleadbetter1@aapt.net.au>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] gaited?
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:05:15 +0800

Dear all,
I believe I started this debate re gaited horses.
I only asked for clarification of the term gaited as this is not a term we often hear in Australia.
Una and T'mi answered my question and I did some research and I am now fully converant with the term gaited....very interesting!

cheers
Linda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Una Smith" <una.smith@att.net>