msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Paid Personnel are different

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Doug Reynaud <dreynaud@openspaceauthority.org>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Paid Personnel are different
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:47:07 -0800

Una, Our primary scope of duty would be trail patrol a vehicule for public contact and interpratation, GPS and GIS work , fence maintanance, invasive and native plant mapping ,trail maintance and any other task that could be accomplished in the back country mounted. We are all first responders and the MSAR status definitly could play a role . Getting back to the Patrol Manual I t is 20 pages long, how would be the best way to share it-Doug