msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] IL Truck Wreck

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pennbo's <pennbo@verizon.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] IL Truck Wreck
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 18:24:33 -0700

Karen- if you do not have enough hay to get your stock through winter than please, as hard as it may be, find them other homes where they can be loved and taken care of.
Chris Pennington

Respectfully
Karen Nesbitt
Iroquois County
Illinois
PS - we are still in desperate need of hay here....situation warrants donated hay for 10 equines to get through winter. These animals however are not of this wreck incident. Thank you to those again who have offered us assistance...we have only enough hay for about 3 weeks. Spring is a long time coming.