msar-riders - [MSAR] Flag training needed

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pat West <pwestward@bellsouth.net>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Flag training needed
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:01:41 -0400

[Changed Subject to reflect topic. --Una]

Hello,

My name is Pat West. I live in Cumming, Ga.

I am interested in learning about how I can receive training for myself
and my Morgan Gelding.

I am to carry the flag in an opening ceremony for the Marion County
(Ocala Florida) Therapeutic Riding Association's fund raiser in
December. I have a very lovely Palomino Morgan Gelding who has a very
good head on his shoulders has been shown Western pleasure and has been
trail ridden extensively. He and I have been selected to carry the flag
at the opening of the Symphony of Horses. I need to learn how to carry
the flag and would like him to become desensitized to the process. Can
you help me?

My cell phone # is (770) 883-8151 or I can be reached by e-mail. Thank
you.

Pat West