msar-riders - [MSAR] SOP's for SAR's within Sheriff Dept.

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Cathy <bmr@calinet.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] SOP's for SAR's within Sheriff Dept.
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:00:48 -0800

My unit is needing to create a SOP for our SAR team. We have the bylaws and quite a bit in our manual, but no actual SOP for SAR. Anyone out there willing to share theirs or guide me to a website with any posted?

We are in the state of California, so hope to use as a jumping off point the OES Mutual Aid Guidelines. Jorene, I know you participated in the creating of the MA Guidelines, do you have anything to offer us?

Thank you to everyone.

Cathy Blaser